dewalt tools

dewalt tools review and resource

Thursday, June 29, 2006

dewalt tools : Experiencing NASCAR life is quite brand

I woke up at 7 a.m. Sunday to my new Tony Stewart alarm clock -- "Gentlemen, start your Engines."

After hitting the snooze once, the roar of the No. 20 Home Depot Chevrolet's engine coaxed me out of bed.

I stumbled over to the bathroom and grabbed my Jimmie Johnson toothbrush to scrub away that awful morning breath.

After a quick shower, I dried myself off with my oversized "Little E" towel, freshly washed by Ron Fellows, he of the Tide Detergent ride.

Now awake, I sauntered into the kitchen, where Kyle Busch grabbed my Kellogg's cereal bowl and poured me a heaping bowl full of Tony the Tiger's Frosted Flakes. Man, it was "Grrreat."

Awake and fed, I needed to get dressed.

I walked over to the suitcase and put on pants, shoes and socks.

I capped the ensemble with a Lowe's T-shit and hat.

Boy, how time was a wastin'.

I grabbed the kids, loaded them up in the UAW-Daimler Chrysler Dodger Charger, ready to hit Infineon Raceway.

But wait. The darn car wouldn't start.

It couldn't be out of gas. I had Casey Mears fill it up the night before with his Texaco Havoline gasoline. Lucky for me, there was a NAPA Auto Parts store right down the street.

So I walked over and asked Michael Waltrip to give me a new interstate battery -- the J.J. Yeley version.

"Oh, and could Scott Riggs come out with some Valvoline?" I asked. "Got to keep the engine humming, you know."

And humming it was, only right as we hit Vallejo we got a flat tire.

So I rolled to The Home Depot where Tony Stewart was able to sell me a can of Fix-a-Flat.

Before we left, Matt Kenseth gave me a good price on a set of DeWalt tools. Finally we pulled into the parking lot.

After taking a Dodge shuttle down to the ComCast Media Center, I grabbed an Infineon pen, a Jimmie Johnson Lowe's notepad, and took off with my boys for some NASCAR adventure.

That adventure cost me so much money, I had to call Brian Vickers to see if he and GMAC financing could get me a second on my mortgage so I could buy lunch.

By Aaron Williams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home