dewalt tools

dewalt tools review and resource

Thursday, August 17, 2006

dewalt tools : 3 col wide dropdeck

At 5:30 Tuesday night, the two Pinckney residents were first in a line of 700 people who were proudly wearing orange wristbands, which would allow them a few minutes with Stewart and Matt Kenseth, the 2003 NASCAR champion.

Stewart, who drives his No. 20 Chevrolet for sponsor Home Depot, said fan loyalty like this is "the highest compliment'' a driver could have. Stewart and Kenseth are in Michigan for Sunday's GFS Marketplace 400 race at Michigan International Speedway. Kenseth drives the No. 17 Ford for sponsor DeWalt power tools.

"I can't think of anyone I'd camp over night to see to get their autograph,'' he said. "Especially not mine,'' he said with a grin.

But for Amanda LeFehr, it was worth the wait.

"My heart, my stomach. I can't believe it,'' she said after getting Stewart's autograph.

"Tony told me I was crazy to be here at 12 a.m. to see him,'' she said. "It was great to be here. Both of them were really nice and I want to thank them for their time.''

Lori LeFehr said she was there for her husband, Mike, a Putnam Township firefighter, who is a huge Stewart fan.

BY LISA ALLMENDINGER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home